Thursday, April 24, 2014

The TRUTH Is Hidden In The Lies


Today's Healing Message:

I AM NO BODY.

I AM NO THING.

I AM ALL ONE.

*****************************************

How I received this Message:


I woke up this morning feeling depressed.

Not suicidal, but just not wanting to face life today.

If you have been to my website or watched some of my videos on Youtube, you might be aware that I was diagnosed with PTSD almost 15 years ago.  Anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts are common symptoms of PTSD.

Over the years I have been able to significantly reduce the intensity and frequency of these symptoms.  Yet, here they were again - seemingly out of nowhere, haunting me on what was otherwise a sunny spring morning with nothing but good things to look forward to on this day.

I know from my experience with the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System that sometimes my Soul or Spirit will challenge me with negative feelings and emotions when everything is seemingly fine on the surface.  I know that it wants me to look deeper into my Mind, and find something elemental that I have not yet addressed in my life.

So I got up and made a cup of coffee, and sat outside watching the sun come up over the mountains, listening to the birds sing in the trees, and the creek gently gurgling behind me.

But before I did that, I opened my LifeNavigation Kit on my computer, and wrote down these three thoughts from my head:

I am nobody.

I am nothing.

I am alone.

It puzzled me that I was having these thoughts. Certainly I had already addressed such elemental issues as these.  I thought I "knew" that I was not any of these things.  Or did I?

Returning to my cup of coffee in nature on a beautiful sunny spring morn...

I took a few deep breaths, and focused on my Heart.

"What is the Love-based Truth about these thoughts?"  I asked my Heart.

The answer came quickly:

"I AM NO BODY.  I AM NO THING.  I AM ALL ONE."

A smile came to my face and my Heart was filled with peace and well being.

But surely these are just cliche spiritual "truths"!  What was so special that my Soul wanted me to get the answer from my own Heart?

And that's when I "got it".

I might THINK I "know" something - but until I FEEL it, in my own Heart, I have not "gone through it" and therefore do not really "know" it.

The TRUTH is hidden in the lies we tell ourselves every day.

I went to my computer, wrote the Love-based Truth (ie. Healing Message) in notepad and filed it away.  I deleted the post it notes and the false fear-based beliefs I had written earlier, and went on to enjoy a productive, joy filled day.

Would you like to start receiving Healing Messages (Love-based Truth) from your own Heart?  Would you like to really KNOW (ie FEEL) the Truth?

I invite you to go to Metaphysics for Life right now and read about the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System.  You can get started for free today.

If you can, please join the Foundation for Creating A Mind With Heart.  The Foundation needs your support, and the benefits you will receive (inner peace, well being, access to your Heart's intelligence and inner guidance, and much more) are worth far more than the money you donate. Also, your financial contributions are an expression of gratitude that lets me know my gifts are appreciated, and inspires me to give more.

Even if you cannot join, start Creating A Mind With Heart now - because the World needs you!

Love&Gratitude,
Ilana Moss
Heartcompass Enterprises
Metaphysics for Life
Foundation for Creating A Mind With Heart

No comments: