Sunday, February 16, 2014

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!



Today's Love-based Truth from A Mind With Heart:
***********************************************

It's never about being separated from other people.

That's the Illusion.

It's always about forgetting Who You Really Are.

It's never about being separated from God.

That's the Illusion.

It's always about forgetting Who You Really Are.

Remember Who You Are!


************************************************
************************************************


When I was a child, my father would tell me stories of how he survived the Holocaust.

The most compelling story he ever told me was this one:

For several years, my father, his father, and his little brother survived by hiding in the dense forests surrounding the small village in Poland where he was born.

One day, my dad went into the village to steal some bread so they would not starve.

As he was leaving the village, a young man from my dad's village - now a soldier with a gun - saw my dad with the stolen bread and stopped him.

This young man, this soldier, could have killed my father, or at the very least arrested him and sent him to a concentration camp.  But he did not.

My dad knew this young man.  They grew up together in the same small village.

My father looked into the young soldier's eyes and said - with great passion, "Remember who you are!"

The look on the soldier's face softened, as if he were looking inward.  And he lowered the gun, and allowed my father to escape.

My dad spent several years in the forest before he and his little brother were discovered sleeping in a Polish woman's barn.  She took the boys in and protected them until the war ended.  My grandfather, unfortunately, did not survive.  He was shot while stealing bread from the same village.

What happens when we forget "who we really are"?

We experience fear, anger, hatred, jealousy, disappointment, revenge.

What happens when we "remember who we are!"?

We experience compassion, courage, love, joy and inner strength.

Remembering who we really are is so much more than just another self-help, spiritual growth, or personal empowerment "technique".

Remembering who we really are is a life altering experience - one that will change the course of your life forever.  It's "the missing piece" - the one thing we've always been looking for, but "in all the wrong places".

I know.  I lived most of my life in fear.  I didn't know who I was, or why I was here, or where to find the answers I needed to make my life the joyful experience I knew it could be.

I'm not afraid any more.  I know who I am.  I know why I'm here.  And, most importantly, when I forget (which happens almost every day for at least a little while) I know where to go to get the answers I need to get back on track.

I would love to share with you how this happened in my life.  You might just appreciate the story, or you might find something of value in the process that I use every day.  Either way...

I invite you to join me live, online, for a free "class" that I am calling "THE MISSING PIECE: Creating A Mind With Heart".  The live class will happen on Wednesday, Feb. 19th at 6pm PST.

In this class I will share how I overcome fear, doubt, anger and depression, and transform that into love, clarity, joy, appreciation, and a life filled with adventure and miracles.

To join the class, simply enroll in the Course I have created at the WiZiQ online education website.  The Course is called "THE MISSING PIECE: Creating A Mind With Heart".  This week's class is titled "Creating A Mind With Heart for Relationships".

In the class I will teach you the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System for Creating A Mind With Heart.  I won't be selling anything.  But I will be sharing more free resources available at my own website, Metaphysics-for-Life.com.

I hope you will join me. If you can't attend the live class, it will be recorded.  Enroll now so you will get the link when the recording becomes available, or to view the recording if you are reading this after the class was held.

Go to:  WiZiQ and ENROLL in THE MISSING PIECE: Creating A Mind With Heart

Thank You!

Ilana Moss
Heartcompass Enterprises
Metaphysics for Life
The Foundation for Creating A Mind With Heart

No comments: