Monday, February 3, 2014

The Missing Piece: Creating A Mind With Heart


Today's Healing Message:

"Others" cannot "blow you off", "cut you off", "reject you" or make you feel alone or isolated in any way.

When you respond to others by feeling hurt, left out, alone and angry, then you are giving substance to this experience with false fear-based belief.

You are doing this to yourself.

No one "out there" can do anything "to you".

Choose another response.

Choose to give substance to your experience with Love-based Truth from your Heart.



***************************************
***************************************


Welcome Back to Healing Messages from A Mind With Heart


I've been gone a while.  I posted "Healing Messages" for several years, and then dropped it without really knowing why.

The "Healing Messages" are what I call Love-based Truth from my own Heart.

I receive these messages from my Heart when I use my Heartcompass LifeNavigation System to identify false fear-based beliefs that are creating suffering and chaos in my life experience, and ask my Heart to replace them with Love-based Truth  (more about the LifeNav System and how you can learn to use it in a bit...).

For years I shared the Messages, but not the personal experience that I used to receive them.  Well, all that is about to change!

I realize now that it is important to share openly with each other - whether we are in pain or in-spired (receiving inspiration).  This morning I used the LifeNav System and accessed my Heart to receive the Love-based Truth above, and here is how it happened for me:

*********

The month of January was extremely challenging for me in my closest relationships.  Issues with my oldest brother, my boyfriend, and my best girlfriend all came to the surface in big and very painful ways.  I felt hurt, rejected, alone.  And it felt like all of these relationships were coming to an end and I would never be able to recover them.

I knew at the time that this was a gift for me in disguise (my birthday is in January, so I guess my Heart was giving my a big, fat birthday gift!).

I opened my LifeNav Kit and started writing down false fear-based beliefs (FFBB's) on post it notes and placing them on the Off-course side on my Navigator's Chart.  I did this first with the rejection I felt from my brother.  Then I asked my Heart for the Love-based Truth.

(to learn about the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System for Creating A Mind With Heart, join me for a free live online class at WiZiQ - click here to join for free )

What happened next took me by surprise in a big way.  I got into a big fight with my boyfriend, and guess what?  He rejected me too!

So I went back to the LifeNav Chart and starting writing more post-it notes.  And I asked my Heart for the Love-based Truth.  And guess what?

I didn't get into a fight with my best girlfriend. Instead I found myself getting terribly angry at her, lost my temper, yelled at her over the phone (yes, I admit it) and the next time she saw me - she smiled and gave me a hug!

That's when I finally got it; I was doing this to myself!!

So, this morning, I meditated and used the LifeNav System combined with something I've learned called the Compassion Key (by Edward Mannix - more about that in a moment). I accessed the traumatic, painful memories I have of feeling rejected and left out of my brother's lives, schoolmate activities, being undermined by coworkers, and even my divorce.

Using the Compassion Key, I stepped back into my body at those times. Then I asked my Heart for the Love-based Truth about what I was experiencing - at those times.

What I learned was this:  No one can make you feel rejected, separated, left out, blown off, or alone.  I have responded to each of these situations in that way, giving them substance with FFBB's.  It's ok.  I didn't know any better at the time.  But now I do!

I used the Daily Prayer for Peace of Mind to forgive myself and the mistakes I made that caused myself and others so much pain. Then I asked my Heart to give substance to these memories with Love-based Truth.

That's when I realized I don't have to separate, remove, or isolate myself from anyone in my life.  The Truth is we are all connected, and nothing can separate us.  Separation is an Illusion.

In fact, there never was any separation.  Only FFBB's giving substance to form and creating pain and suffering in my life.  Replace FFBB's with Love-based Truth, and the Illusion of Separation is dissolved completely.

The Truth is, whether another person appears to be with us or apart from us, what really affects us is how we hold them in our Hearts.  If we believe they hurt us, and we hold them with pain (fear is at the root of all pain) and/or anger, then that is how we will experience them in our lives - whether they are physcially present or not.

Read the Healing Message at the top of this post.  If it resonates with you then apply it to your life.  If not, try using the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System to identify the FFBB's getting in your way of having truly heartfelt connections with the people you believe are causing you pain.

To learn more, go to the Mind With Heart Virtual Learning Center and take the Course for Creating A Mind With Heart.

Also, this wednesday, February 5th, I am teaching a free online class:  The Missing Piece: Creating A Mind With Heart with the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System.  To learn more and how to join the class go to Heartcompass Secrets and LifeNavigation Tips. There you will also learn more about Edward Mannix and the Compassion Key.

Thank you for reading Healing Messages from A Mind With Heart!  I promise to share more with you in the near future.

Hope to see you in Class this Wednesday!

Ilana Moss
Heartcompass Enterprises
Metaphysics for Life
Creating A Mind With Heart

copyright 2014

No comments: